Pages

Monday, April 15

Life

In my last post, I listed four questions from a video about Astronomy. I am going to begin to pose answers to these questions, starting with the last one, then working up.

Is there life beyond earth?  If you want a simple answer: no.
If you're saying, 'but that's no fun!' then let's explore this a little more...

I was going to show you a video of space pictures with some guy talking about a ton of ideas about life beyond the earth, but I was falling asleep watching it and couldn't get through the whole thing, so I chose a different one.  (If you want to watch it, I have it posted on my YouTube Channel.)

So here is an astronomer being interviewed who has some more questions to throw at you.
Hmm.. interesting.. I like this guy. ;)

What do you think? I might have to come back at some point to answer his questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment